Skip to content
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 13 years or over, with the exception of employees of Heath Books Ltd and their families.
- Entries must be received by 17:30 GMT Thursday 4th January 2024. Heath Books Ltd accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Heath Books Ltd by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries become the property of Heath Books Ltd and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter fill in your details as directed on the entry page for this competition.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place shortly after Thursday 4th January 2024. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a Thorntons’ Chocolate selection and a selection of books.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Heath’s reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email on or after Friday 5th January 2024.
- Heath Books Ltd will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Heath Books Ltd for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.